> Bachelor Degree major in mechanical or electrical
> Good communication skill
> Fluent English in speaking and writing
> Proactive and strict working style
> Responsible and reliable person
> Skillful with MS Office applications
Special skill and knowledge requirements:
> Familiar with VDA6.1 and ISO9001
> Well experienced in APQP, PPAP activities
> Minimum 5 years in quality field in manufacturing industry, automotive industry preferred.
> Sigma experience is preferred.
> Travel is required.
* Serve as the primary purchasing supplier quality liaison between MAHLE and supplier
* Ensure purchased new parts are developed, approved and production ready on time
* Ensure purchased parts having a stable and qualified process and delivery on time
* Work with buyer to assess and select new and capable suppliers
* Serve as a technical resource to engineering
* Continually improve the quality of purchased parts.
* Prevent and resolve the quality problem of purchased parts.
* Support buyer to implement the cost reduction actions with suppliers.
* Make annual supplier audit to ensure the supplier manufacturing process is stable, qualified and capable enough.
* Coordinate all technical requirements among MAHLE PE, Quality and supplier.