1. Donaldson, Dave. 2012. “Railroads of the Raj: Estimating the Impact of Transportation Infrastructure?” American Economic Review, forthcoming.
2. Donaldson, Dave, and Richard Hornbeck.2016. “Railroads and American Economic Growth: A ‘Market Access’ Approach.” Quarterly Journal of Economics 131(2):799-858.
3. Donaldson, Dave, and Arnaud Costinot.2016. “How Large Are the Gains from Economic Integration? Theory and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture,1880-2002.” Working Paper(Revise and resubmit at Econometrica).
4. Donaldson, Dave, Arnaud Costinot, and Ivana Komunjer.2012.“What Goods Do Countries Trade? A Quantitative Exploration of Ricardo’s Ideas?” Review of Economic Studies 79(2): 581-608.
5. Donaldson, Dave, Rodrigo Adao, and Arnaud Costinot.2017.“Nonparametric Counterfactual Predictions in Neoclassic Models of International Trade.” American Economic Review 107(3): 633-689.
6. Donaldson, Dave, Arnaud Costinot, and Cory Smith.2016.“Evolving Comparative Advantage and the Impact of Climate Change in Agricultural Markets: Evidence from a 9 Million-Field Partition of the Earth.” Journal of Political Economy 124(1):205-248.
7. Donaldson, Dave, Arnaud Costinot, Margaret Kyle, and Heidi Williams.2016. “The More We Die, the More We Sell? A Simple Test of the Home-Market Effect?” Working Paper( Revise and resubmit at Quarterly Journal of Economics).
8.Donaldson, Dave, Costas Arkolakis, Arnaud Costinot, and Andres Rodriguez-Clare.2017. “The Elusive Pro-Competitive Effect of Trade.” Working Paper (Revise and resubmit at Review of Economic Studies).